GoSun Portable Solar Cooker
To use this cool tube shaped highly-versatile cooking contraption, simply place your food inside the cylinder-shaped cooking chamber, open the lid wide, and face it towards the sun. It uses mirrors arranged in a parabolic design to effectively retain heat from 80 to 90 percent of the sunlight it catches, which it uses to cook the food sitting inside.
- Up to three pounds of food can be cooked at a time
- Measuring 2 feet long with a 2.25-inch diameter
- GoSun can heat up a batch of hotdogs in 10 minutes
- Stew a couple pounds of pork in 30 minutes
- It can be used for steaming, baking, frying, roasting, and boiling
- Compact and easy to carry anywhere